Kerala, a state situated on the tropical Malabar Coast of southwestern India, is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the country. Named as one of the ten paradises of the world by National Geographic Traveler, Kerala is famous especially for its ecotourism initiatives. Its unique culture and traditions, coupled with its varied demography, have made Kerala one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. Growing at a rate of 13.31%, the tourism industry is a major contributor to the state’s economy
Day 01 Arrival Cochin – Munnar (160 Kms / 4 Hours)
Tour start on bangalore to cochin by railway/bus/flight arrive at cochin airport and transfer to munnar by road. Munnar surrounded by lush green-carpeted tea and coffee plantations, munnar is a picturesque hill station situated in the eastern part of kerala.the beautiful landscapes, cosy weather, and the smell of tea leaves make munnar one of the most sought-after destinations in south india. Munnar is situated near the anaimudi peak, the highest peak in the western ghats. Check into the hotel and enjoy rest of the day at leisure. Dinner & overnight at the hotel.
Day 02 Munnar
Today morning after breakfast visit mattupetty dam the beautiful hill station of mattupetty is a 13 km drive away from munnar. Visit echo point at echo point, people can clearly hear their loud voice echoing within the reservoir. And it also a picnic spot . Tea museum (closed on monday) tata tea museum is a popular tourist spot situated in munnar of kerala. It is home to a few of the world’s best tea estates. Rose garden is a popular destination. At an altitude of 1700 m above sea level.rose garden is one of the chief attractions of mattuppetty for its beautiful garden where different varieties and colours of roses. Night dinner & stay at the Hotel
Day 03 MunnAr – Thekkady (110 Kms / 3.5 Hours)
Today after breakfast depart for thekkady by road. Arrive Thekkady situated in kerala -tamil nadu border town named kumily, it is a picturesque tourist destination where the trumpet of the elephant and the sensuous western ghats create one of the most fascinating experiences for any nature lover.checkin hotel and freshup then visit the most important attraction in thekkady is the periyar national park, is the National Park and Tiger Reserve. Also covered with green grasslands and dense forest covers. Periyar lake in lake Views of elephants bathing on the lakeside are very common here. .night dinner & stay at the hotel.
Day 04thekkady – Cochin (200 Kms / 5 Hours)
After breakfast, check out of the hotel. Drive to cochin and transfer to airport for your onward journey.
•Mattupetty Dam is the beautiful hill station of mattupetty is a 13 km drive away from munnar. The mattupetty lake and dam is enroute to top station and is situated at an altitude of 1700 m. You will often see people enjoying a lazy picnic here. Visitors love the panoramic view of the dam surrounded by wooden hills and tea plantations. This has an artificial lake built by a small hydroelectric project.
•Echo Point is situated about 13 km away from munnar town, towards the top station or top slip. It is a phenomenon found in most of the hill stations. Munnar also has an echo point at a scenic lake bank. At echo point, people can clearly hear their loud voice echoing within the reservoir.echo point is also a picnic spot where tourists as well as natives love to stroll along the misty green slopes of the lake.
• Tea Museum (closed on monday) tata tea museum is a popular tourist spot situated in munnar of kerala. It is situated at a distance of about 12 km from munnar town at the nallathanni estate of tata tea.the history of munnar is connected to tea plantations for over a century. Munnar is home to a few of the world’s best tea estates. A trip to tata tea museum can provide a firsthand knowledge about various stages of tea processing and production of black tea.
•Rose Garden is a popular destination located in mattuppetty which is about 13 km away from munnar town at an altitude of 1700 m above sea level.rose garden is one of the chief attractions of mattuppetty for its beautiful garden where different varieties and colours of roses can be found.( timings – opening & closing: monday – friday: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm , saturday: 9.00 am -6.00 pm , sunday: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm , public holidays: 9.00 am – 6.00 pm)
•Thekkady situated in kerala -tamil nadu border town named kumily, thekkady is a picturesque tourist destination where the trumpet of the elephant and the sensuous western ghats create one of the most fascinating experiences for any nature lover.
•periyar national park, which is located in the banks of artificial lake of periyar. The national park is covered with green grasslands and dense forest covers. The wildlife present here include indian tigers, elephants, lion tailed macaques, gaurs, deer, sambars.the periyar national park covers a total land area of 777 sq. Km of which, 360 sq. Km is thick evergreen forest. This wildlife reserve is one of the 27 tiger reserves of india.( timing: 6 am to 6 pm admission fees: indians inr 25foreigners inr 300)
• Periyar lake located near the periyar national reserve and park is the lake of periyar, which is suitable for boating for the travellers. It takes around 2 hours for travellers to explore the region on a boat. Views of elephants bathing on the lakeside are very common here.
• Hotel Accommodation In 3* / similar Twin Share Basis
• Meals ( Breakfast lunch & Dinner )
• All Transfers And Sightseeing’s By Suitable Vehicle According To Group Strength.
• Services & Charges Not Mentioned: Travel Insurance, Extra Luggage, And Other Entrance Charges Other Than Mentioned In The Itinerary, Portage, Telephone, Tips And Any Other Expenditure Of Personal In Nature.
• Which Is Not Mentioned In Itenary Is Not Included.
CANCELLATION CHARGES ARE AS FOLLOWS: –
• 20 To 10 Days Prior : 50%
• 10 To 5 Days Prior : 75%
• Less Than 5 Days : No Refund
TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Customer should pay Rs.5, 000/- in advance at the time of booking and full payment has to be paid before 25 days of the date of journey.
2. Cancellation charges are applicable as per company rules.
3. No refund will be made towards unutilised services of the tour.
4. Advance amount paid towards reservation of seats is not refundable.
5. Sightseeing subject to modification with or without notice.
6. All types of personal expense, whatsoever is the matter will be yours.
7. Rooms are sharing reservation of hotels and provision of foods as per company rules.
8. Rates are subjects to change with or without prior notice.
9. Company reserves the right to cancel the scheme.
10. Service tax as applicable extra.
11. The service provided by us is of superior quality at the lowest rate.
12. Rates are applicable Minimum for 6 Members.
KERALA SPECIAL CUISINE (TASTING AT YOUR OWN COST)
1. Avial (Semi-dry, Mix Vegetable)
5. Pineapple Pachhady
6. Semiya Payasam
7. Rice Puttu (Steamed Rice Cake)
9. Adaku Pathiri (Layered rice and egg, Malabar cuisine)
10. Fish Molee
11. Celery Payaru Thoran
12. Kappa (Sweat dish, rich in proteins and other vitamins)
KERALA FAMOUS FOR SHOPPING (AT YOUR OWN COST)
1. Coir Products
2. Coconut Shell Handicrafts
3. Elephant Figurines
5. Nilavilakku (Traditional Lamp)
6. Kasavu Sari ( Kerala Sari)
7. Aranmula Kannadi
8. Nettur Casket (Nettoor Petti)
9. Spices of Kerala
10. Kathakali Masks