is the summer capital of the Indian State of Jammu and Kashmir. It is situated in the Kashmir Valley and lies on the banks of the Jhelum River, a tributary of the Indus. The city is famous for its gardens, lakes and houseboats. In this 4 nights 5 Days we explore Pahelgum, Gulmarg, Sonmarg, and Srinagar local sighseeing
is among those surreal places of the world that comprises sheer glory of nature. Because of the surreal and untouched radiance of the place it has been given the title of being the “Heaven on Earth”. The most accurate title has been given to this place as it affirms to be the most beautiful part of the world. Kashmir has been nestled in the valley of Himalayas therefore it inflicts a picturesque setting with fringing mountains
• RETURN AIR FARE FROM DELHI-SRINAGAR-DELHI OF RS 20900 .
• Ticket Directly Issued By Private Airlines As Per GOVERNMENT OF INDIA CIRCULAR.
• DELUXE 3 Star Accommodation on twin sharing basis in hotels mentioned or similar.
• Transfers & sightseeing by NON AC vehicle on sharing basis (6 TO 8 MEMBER) as per the itinerary.
• ALL MEALS (BREAK FAST , LUNCH(PACKED) , DINNER)
• Accommodations on Twin Sharing Basis & Extra person will be providing extra mattress only.
• Package starts from Srinagar Airport & Till Dropping at Sringar Airport.
• One night stay at Super Deluxe House Boat.
• Shikara ride on Dal lake once during the stay.
• Additional / personal use of vehicle.
• Any personal expenses, room service and special orders, mineral waters, alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages,
• tips, phone calls, laundry etc.
• Any extra excursions or sightseeing apart from the above specified itinerary.
• Camera fees, guide charges
• Any incidental and other expenses which are not specified in the inclusions.
• Govt service tax – 3.09 % applicable on total billing
• LOCAL Sight seeing in Horse or Any Other mode of Transportation
• Tickets for Gondola Ride / Pony/ Heli Tickets
• Heter facilities at your own cost
At Sonamarg, Gulmarg & Pahalgam the vehicles are allowed only up to the common parking lot. Thereafter one has to walk or hire ponies/ local vehicles for local conveyance on direct payment basis.
Tour-programme is subject to change depending upon circumstances
The vehicle used for transfers is not at disposal.
This is an indicative itinerary and subject to change depending upon circumstances. Please consult driver / local representative for next day’s sightseeing schedule / transfers timings.
Note For Tulip Garden :
Tulip garden at srinagar will be shown in all kashmir tours which fall during the blooming period. ( Tentetive Period : End of March to Mid of April).