Shirdi is a quaint little village in the Ahmednagar District of Maharashtra at a distance of approximately 88 km from Nashik. Today, it has transformed into a hustling pilgrimage center. Shirdi was the home of Sai Baba, the great saint of the 20th Century. Baba lived in Shirdi was more than half a century, i.e. he spent more than 50 years of his life transforming this insignificant small village to a huge pilgrimage site, where devotees from all over the place used to come to visit him and offer their prayers. It is widely believed that Sai Baba spent 50 years of his life at this place preaching his very famous epigram Sabka Maalik Ek (One God for all). Though a small town, it attracts millions of tourists throughout that year who throng the place to pay their tributes in the famous Sai Mandir which is the main attraction of Shirdi tourism.
Start journey from bangalore to pune, early morning reach pune. and start to nasik (5hrs journey). visit trimbakeshwara jyothirlinga temple, and then start to nasik visit godavari river,
kalaram temple, and then start to shirdi night rest in shirdi. [ dinner]
Early morning 6.00am start to visit sri shirdi sai baba temple(2/3hrs q ) then visit dwaraka mayee, neem tree, and at 12.00pm start to shani singnapur, reach shani singnapur(2hrs journey)
Visit shani temple (to perform a pooja men should ware meroon colour doti which available near by temple on rent / to purchase and visit shani deva temple in wet body). after darshan
Back to shirdi and halt in shirdi. [breakfast / dinner ]
Day3: SHIRDI TO PUNE:
Early morning start journey from shirdi to pune, drop you to pune airport for bangalore flight.
Return back to bangalore, tour end.
• Hotel Accommodation In 3* / similar Twin Share Basis
• Meals ( Breakfast lunch & Dinner )
• All Transfers And Sightseeing’s By Suitable Vehicle According To Group Strength.
• Airport Transfer From Ahmedabad To Ahmedabad
• Services & Charges Not Mentioned: Travel Insurance, Extra Luggage, And Other Entrance Charges Other Than Mentioned In The Itinerary, Portage, Telephone, Tips And Any Other Expenditure Of Personal In Nature.
• Which Is Not Mentioned In Itenary Is Not Included.
CANCELLATION CHARGES ARE AS FOLLOWS: –
• 20 To 10 Days Prior : 50%
• 10 To 5 Days Prior : 75%
• Less Than 5 Days : No Refund
•Shri Saibaba Sansthan Temple is located in shirdi. It is one of the most famous shrines in india. The temple is dedicated to the sai baba of shirdi an indian guru, yogi, and fakir who is venerated all over the world as a saint.
•Dwarkamai has a special place in the hearts of the devotees of Sai Baba. Dwarkamai. A beautiful mosque, this is the place where the distinguished saint lived for a very long time (almost 60 years) before taking samadhi in 1918. One of the main attractions at Dwarkamai are the oil paintings of Sai Baba. Opening Closing Time5 am to 10:45 pm (Daily)
•Trimbakeshwar Temple – one of the holy places of not only maharashtra but the whole india is near nasik. Trimbakeshwar is one of the twelve jyotirlingas in india. As per Shiv Mahapuran, once Brahma (the Hindu God of creation) and Vishnu (the Hindu God of preservation) had an argument in terms of supremacy of creation. It is located at the source of the Godavari River, the longest river in peninsular India. The Godavari River, which is considered sacred within Hinduism, originates from Bramhagiri Mountains and meets the sea near Rajahmudry. Kusavarta, a kund is considered the symbolic origin of the river Godavari, and revered by Hindus as a sacred bathing place. The current temple was built by Peshwa Balaji Baji Rao
• Shani Dev protects them and their houses from any kind of theft or crime. The village is visited by devotees as well as tourists on Shani Amavasya or no moon day falling on Saturdays. A temple is dedicated to Lord Shani and the idol enshrined is a slab of the rock. The premises of the temple have a tomb of Udasi Baba, a Sufi saint.Legends state that about two hundred years ago, the idol was found by a shepherd boy during the flood in the stream. One of the villagers had a dream that this rock was nothing but a Shani idol. Thus, the villagers established an open air shrine
1. Customer should pay Rs.5, 000/- in advance at the time of booking and full payment has to be paid before 30 days of the date of journey.
2. Cancellation charges are applicable as per company rules.
3. No refund will be made towards unutilised services of the tour.
4. Advance amount paid towards reservation of seats is not refundable.
5. Sightseeing subject to modification with or without notice.
6. All types of personal expense, whatsoever is the matter will be yours.
7. Rooms are sharing reservation of hotels and provision of foods as per company rules.
8. Rates are subjects to change with or without prior notice.
9. Company reserves the right to cancel the scheme.
10. Service tax as applicable extra.
11. The service provided by us is of superior quality at the lowest rate.
12. Rates are applicable Minimum for 5 Members.
MAHARASHTRA SPECIAL CUISINE
• Pohay (Pohe)
• Misal Pav
• Pitla Bhakri
• Sabudana Khichdi
• Bharli Vangi (Stuffed Eggplant)
• Wada / Vada Pav
• Aamti (Maharashtrian-Lentils/ Dal)
• Rassa (Taambda/ Pandhra/ Varhadi)
• Puran Poli
MAHARASHTRA FAMOUS SHOPPINGS
• Paithani and Himroo saris
• Kolhapuri chappals
• Warli tribal paintings
• Bidri ware
• Narayan Peth saris