The historical city of Yana is a well-known Shaivite pilgrimage center in Karnataka. The city is now fast becoming the place to be for rock climbers. Yana is part of Sahyadri range and is blessed with varied rock formations, rugged mountains, meandering streams and dense verdant forest. Yana offers plenty of opportunities for trekkers. There are number of Trekking Trails and peaks to explore.
Here, in the midst of dense forest, two black limestone needle sharp gigantic peaks stand out and are the major attractions. These two peaks are known as Bhairaveshwara shikara (120 ft high) and Mohini shikara (90 ft high). One can spot hives of wild bees and bats in these rock-shelters.
A cave temple (a natural formation), called the abode of Lord Shiva, is located at the base of the Bhairaveshwara shikhara. The cave also has a bronze idol of Goddess Chandika who is considered to be an incarnation of Goddess Durga.
3999/- and 3.63% service tax per person
2* deluxe accommodation
as per group strength
(2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner),
- All weekend gateways only prior booking kindly reserve your seat with as per company dates.(above 10 members group can suggest any preferable date and program can be customized as per group)
- All adventures and trekking and water sports activities at your own risk. We are not responsible for your life
- This offer and rates can change any time with or without the prior notice.
- INSPIRE TOURISM AND RESORTS PVT LTD does not reserve any responsibility any accident or other calamities…
- This is an indicative itinerary and subject to change depending upon weather conditions and other circumstances.
- Cancellation charges are applicable as per company policy .and reserve the rights to cancel the scheme
- Weather conditions, wildlife movements, permission changes are not in our hand, many times we are forced to change theitinerary, distance or place. But if for some reason we cancel the event we offer refund to all the participants. As per company policy
- Please don’t register if you are very unfit or suffer from weak joints. This event requires basic fitness and a decent amount of stamina.
- All participants registering for the trek should be trekkers! We have experienced few picnic crowd registering for treks by mistake (crowd which demands for changing room, rest room, bedroom, shower, porters etc.) We request not to register if you are not ok to carry your own required item, which includes: your personal backpack, sleeping bags and common items like food, tents etc distributed equal among the group. We cannot guaranty availability of rest rooms where we do night camping. But for everybody’s convenience we try our best to reach place where people can freshen up.
- While utilizing campsite all trekkers has to be responsible of cleaning the place (after and before using).
- We expect every trekker to be humble towards nature, localities and tribals.
- We have designated pick up and drop points, make your own arrangements of transports accordingly.
- For cancellation of participation, we will pay your refund as per our cancellation policy. As per company policy
- Trekking is a life skill of exploring the nature in natural way which gives you experience of surviving in nowhere and with nothing. Try to gain maximum of that experience, test the limits of your physic and mind.
- All our arrangements are very basic, we do not/cannot provide luxury on such events.
These are guideline/clarification points, our operation is much professional to attract thousands of enthusiasts :)
If you have doubt with any of above points please feel free to contact us for clarification. If you disagree with any of these points, we request to rethink before registration.