(5 nights 6 days)
This is located in the Western Ghats zone at an altitude of 2240 mtrs. It is the headquarters of the Nilgiri District, where the two mountain ranges meet.Udhagamandalam, popularly called as OOTY by the tourist, is the Queen of Hill Stations. Centuries ago this was also called as Oththai-Kal [single stone] Mandu [Mund is a name of Toda Village]. The British started calling it as Ootacamund. Coffee and Tea Plantations and trees like Conifers, Eucalyptus, Pine and Wattle dot the hill side in Udhagamandalam and its environsThis was the Summer Capital of the Madras Presidency during the British Rule. Coonoor – 19Kms, Kothagiri – 31 Kms are the other smaller nearby hill stations.
4600/- and 3.63% service tax per person
as per group strength
Veg Meals (2 Breakfasts, 2 Lunch, 1 Dinner),
- All weekend gateways only prior booking kindly reserve your seat with as per company dates.(above 10 members group cansuggest any preferable date and program can be customized as per group)
- All adventures and trekking and water sports activities at your own risk. We are not responsible for your life
- This offer and rates can change any time with or without the prior notice.
- INSPIRE TOURISM AND RESORTS PVT LTD does not reserve any responsibility any accident or other calamities…
- This is an indicative itinerary and subject to change depending upon weather conditions and other circumstances.
- Cancellation charges are applicable as per company policy .and reserve the rights to cancel the scheme
- Weather conditions, wildlife movements, permission changes are not in our hand, many times we are forced to change the itinerary, distance or place. But if for some reason we cancel the event we offer refund to all the participants. As per company policy
- Please don’t register if you are very unfit or suffer from weak joints. This event requires basic fitness and a decent amount of stamina.
- All participants registering for the trek should be trekkers! We have experienced few picnic crowd registering for treksby mistake (crowd which demands for changing room, rest room, bedroom, shower, porters etc.) We request not to register if you are not ok to carry your own required item, which includes: your personal backpack, sleeping bags and common items like food, tents etc distributed equal among the group. We cannot guaranty availability of rest rooms where we do night camping. But for everybody’s convenience we try our best to reach place where people can freshen up.
- While utilizing campsite all trekkers has to be responsible of cleaning the place (after and before using).
- We expect every trekker to be humble towards nature, localities and tribals.
- We have designated pick up and drop points, make your own arrangements of transports accordingly.
- For cancellation of participation, we will pay your refund as per our cancellation policy.
- Trekking is a life skill of exploring the nature in natural way which gives you experience of surviving in nowhere and with nothing. Try to gain maximum of that experience, test the limits of your physic and mind.
- All our arrangements are very basic; we do not/cannot provide luxury on such events.
- Always remember that we will do everything within our capacity to make this your best jungle adventure vacation.
- All we ask of you is to follow one simple rule: ‘Prevention is better than cure’ and help us make this a truly memorablejourney for you, for all the right reasons!
If you have doubt with any of above points please feel free to contact us for clarification. If you disagree with any of these points, we request to rethink before registration.